Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Chloe-WTWB Reflection


When the Wind Blows

I thought this story was a bit funny because James kept on yelling at Ducks and saying words that Ducks had never heard before.

The labour herald said “This book deserves a wide audience and should be compulsory reading. “ I think it a good book for everyone to read because when you read it there’s a joke to it.

The guardian said “ It is meant to break your heart to some purpose. “ I think it meant to break your heart because it sad that they are trying to survive by living in a shelter.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe

    I like your thoughts about the book When the Wind Blows. Also I liked how you set it up, Great paragraphs. Keep up the great work.

    From,
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.