Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Holiday reading chllange





The first picture is the original cover and the second picture is my new cover.
- Title: The Magic Finger
- Author: Roald Dahl
- Type of Book: Teenage fiction
- Why your cover is better: I think my cover is better, because its more interesting than the original cover. The original cover, has boring objects and it has normal picture's, but my cover has funny little objects and pictures I have created. I use my head, and think to myself, instead of coping and pasting pictures from Google images, I can be creative and create little pictures to make it more interesting for people to read.

7 comments:

  1. I agree your cover is very creative! I really like the lettering too. Did you have fun drawing it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Kirkpatrick,

      thank you for the comment and yes I did have fun. I felt confident.

      Delete
  2. Hi Chloe
    I really like your cover better than the original. I think that your cover is very out there. My favourite was the book and it says 'do not read'. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isabella,

      thank you for the comment,
      the one that says please do not read, I was gonna change it to a random spell, but because I didn't know what kind of spell to put in, I decided to write down please do not read.

      Delete
  3. Hi chloe
    I really like it and I also like the create activity.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the capital mistake Chole.

    Hi
    I really like it and it look nice.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Saruja,
      thats okay, eveyone makes mistakes.
      Thank you for the comment.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.