Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

I remember

“I remember as if it were yesterday”


I remember as if it were yesterday, when I was in the hall with the netball girls and our coach (Mrs Emma), they were announcing the player of the day and after Mrs Emma announced the year 7 ‘s player of the day, she announced the year 8’s player of the day. I remember she said “The year 8’s player of the day goes to… Chloe”. At that moment I was shocked and I felt happy and excited. All the girls looked at me and they were clapping for me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually very impress with you and same as me when I saw your Post I was shocked and I felt happy . I never knew you would win and I know you we're strangling and now your at the top . Keep it up and remember that day OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe

    I really like it how you wrote about 'player of the day'. I remember when you got 'player of the day' and you were shocked. Writing about 'netball' was Tu Meke. Keep it up and I hope you will continue to play netball.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.