Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

My Holidays


In the Holidays, I went movies with my friends Isabella and Kapri. In the morning I was outside waiting for Isabella and her mum to pick me and Kapri from my house. When she came,Isabellas mum told me to tell my mum that I’ll be back by four o’clock.
When we left with the car, it was awkward. We had nothing to say but kapri was busy counting her coins and money. It was funny, because Isabellas mum ask who was counting coins and we didn’t say anything.Isabella's mom dropped us off at pakuranga. When we got out of the car, we walked to pak’n’save and bought our snacks. I bought, chips, drink, chocolate, Donut, licorice and lot of junk food. My food cost up to, 19.98. We took off and I started to say hi to everyone I went past too. We started to walk up to the movies so we can take our setts. Well! The lady said we have to wait until 12:30. I wanted to go eat some ice cream, so we did. I gave out some bubble gum to Isabella and Kapri and then we took off again. When the lady told us that we can go in. I was like, finally! This men gave us free paddle pop and then I walked with it and we were trying to figure out what number room we have to go in. It was number 10 Me, Isabella and Kapri were looking for our number setts and once we found, it we sat down and I of course. Took all my snacks out and left it on the table between me and Isabella. The movie began and it was awesome. I was so excited and I got a bit scared. Kapri and Isabella was laughing at me because I was hiding my face from the chocolate. Then I kinda scream and the girls and women that was at the back of me, laughed. After the movie we went out to the toilet and then we took a photo from the photo booth and then we went to the food court. I had oporto, Isabella had Butter chicken and Kapri had McDonalds. After that we left and then we went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.