Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Spelling activity_Sentences

                                                                          Spelling


Sentence:
Classic: My mum loves to listen to Classic musics.
Basic: I am learning my basics facts everyday when we have our maths groups.
Permission: I need my parents permission to sleep over my friends house.
Mermaid: My little cousin loves to watch the movie: little mermaid.
Relax: I need to relax my feet from all that hiking up the mountain.
Peer: Me and Kapri are the same age.
Envelope: I need a Envelope to put my letter so, I can send it to grandma.
Cutlery: When you come camp you might have to bring your own cutlery, so you can wash it yourself.
Announce: There was an announcement that we have to bring our cross country permission slip tomorrow.
Anchor: An anchor is to keep the boat still.

Comment: I find this sentence activity good for me because it helps me understand what that word means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.