Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

My Speech Assessment


Speech Assessment

L.I. - Present a formal speech

Introduction:
Captures your attention 4/5

Delivery:
Voice clarity / Pace 5/5
Volume 4/5
Posture / Eye contact 5/5

Content:
Topic is of interest to the audience 4/5
Meaning is clear 4/5
Ideas are presented in a logical order 5/5

Conclusion:
Summarises ideas 5/5
Leaves audience with something to think about 5/5

Personality projected in speech:
Enthusiasm 5/5

Total:   46/50

One thing I think I did really well was... I used an interesting point to remember for my audience at the end of my speech.
An element of persuasive speech that I used was...  an expert opinion.
One thing to work on for next time is...  to speak more  clearly and I need more information to make my speech longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.