Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2012

All about my Family

Hi my name is Chloe, Londell, Taufa.I’ve got 2 sisters and 2 brothers my sisters name is Maroussia but Leenas and Kapri call her KFC and I call her Pou but the teacher and Mr Johnston call her Marioussia cause she use to come to Panmure Bridge School. But my other sister’s name is Benji she’s my brother’s twin sister. She died when she was a baby and my family was crying hard out and I wasn’t actually born yet but my mum told me together with my brother and sister I really felt sorry for my brother and my brother is always thinking about her all the time. Here’s the story my brother and his twin came out together but the doctor said one of them have to die,but my mum and family didn’t want both of them to die so the Benji died and I was crying and my sister Marioussia was always with my brother T.J and the little one is Juliano, he wasn’t born yet.
The day I was born the she was gone cause I have not seen her for ages. My mum always talk about her and my brother and Benji was up to my mums hand they were so tiny and my sister kept on holding my brother and when my brother was 2 or 5 he was crying when my mum told

k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.